Wednesday, November 24, 2010

today n my secret admire

makin nak balik mkin terasa bzy...n ..the best n sad things i know someone...
the best thing is ...i try to give my heart to him...he is the person whom i admire because
i think he is so sweet...I LIKE THE WAY U ARE..actually he had been my friends in fb...long2 time ago...hehhehehe...but now...i dont know why God give me way to know him now......n...24/11/2010 will be the memorable date 4 me...dear...i will give my best to loving u..because...if im in love..i will loving u deeply...thats my problem dear...
however,the sad thing is ...only a few days left...after this we will miss each other..i just thinking...why God meet both of us in this such a short period...i want to know u....i want to be ur life.if time can be rewind,i wish to know u early.....pa..i love u so much...im sorry if i hurt u..im sorry if not understand u....i wish to get with u forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment